Links from the Town of Dayton Website
The purpose of the Town of Dayton website is to provide citizens, businesses and visitors a wide range of information about the town. As part of this public purpose, the website includes links to outside websites compatible with this goal. The town has no control over the format, content, or accuracy of any information found on any website not a part of town’s website. The town is not responsible for, does not endorse, and cannot assure the accuracy of information on outside websites.
The town reserves the right to determine how and where external links will appear on its website; i.e. what page the link appears on and where the link is placed on the page.
The town’s website may provide links to websites for:
- Governmental and educational institutions
- Organizations funded or created by the Town of Dayton
- Nonprofit neighborhood associations within the Town of Dayton
- Non-partisan websites that encourage the informed and active participation of Town of Dayton residents in government
- Organizations providing the public with information or access to the arts, humanities, culture or education
- Nonprofit organizations providing employment, health and other services to Town of Dayton residents
- Non-profit business development organizations operating within the Town of Dayton
- Web guides providing information about businesses operating within the Town of Dayton
- Local and regional media websites
- Organizations partnering with the Town of Dayton to meet the town’s strategic or operational goals
The Town of Dayton website will not provide links to web sites for:
- Candidates for local, state or federal offices
- Political organizations or other organizations advocating a position on a local, state or federal issue
- Corporate or other for-profit organizations unless they fit any of the criteria stated above
- Individual or personal home pages
Linking to the Town of Dayton Website
Links to the Town of Dayton website are permissible, and are in fact encouraged. However, we do caution that internal Town of Dayton web pages may change from time to time thereby altering linked pages, perhaps dramatically, or even invalidating links.
Although the data found on the town’s website has been produced and processed from sources believed to be reliable, no warranty, expressed or implied, is made regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information. The information published on this website could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Town of Dayton makes no representation about the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information contained in the materials published on this website for any purpose. All such information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. This disclaimer applies to both isolated and aggregate uses of the information.
Materials and data available on this website may change without notice. Resources that are currently free and publicly available may require a fee or restricted access at later times, and the location of items may change as menus, documents, and files are reorganized. The user expressly agrees that use and reliance upon the town’s website is at the user’s sole risk.
In no event shall the Town of Dayton be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in action for contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from this website.