Injured or At-Risk Wildlife

Injured animals or animals that appear to be abandoned or outside of their normal habitat should be reported to authorities in order to prevent injury to people or further injury to the animals. When you see injured or at-risk wildlife, you should report the situation to the Waupaca County Sheriff’s Office.