Town of Dayton Meetings
- 2014 Monday October 20 7PM Town Board meeting October 18, 2014
- 2014 Tuesday November 4 General Election October 18, 2014
- 2014 Tuesday November 11 7pm Planning Commission Canceled October 18, 2014
- 2014 Tuesday November 18 7PM Town Board Meeting October 18, 2014
- 2014 Tuesday December 09 7PM Planning Commission Meeting October 18, 2014
Town of Dayton Newsletter
The Town of Dayton Newsletter E-Mail notifications of Town Board meeting agendas has been temporarily suspended due to spam links. We are attempting to fix the problem and may need to request that interested residents reregister once our issue is repaired.
Agendas will continue to be posted on this site.
Town of Dayton 2015 Revaluation
The Town of Dayton has contracted assessment services with Accurate Appraisal, LLC to complete a Revaluation for 2015 of all residential and commercial properties.
Property owners should be aware of the following items:
· The purpose of the revaluation is to insure that properties are assessed on a
fair and equitable basis. Our goal is to bring assessments to fair market value
for the entire city.
- Starting Monday, September 22, 2014, Accurate Appraisal will begin the process of doing physical inspections of all residential and commercial properties. An appraiser will be going door to door visiting each property to complete a physical inspection of the exterior of the home. You don’t need to be home for us to complete this exterior inspection. All of our Assessors will have an Accurate I.D. badge and a vehicle with the Accurate logo on each side.
- · For additional information or questions call Accurate Appraisal, LLC at 1-800-770-3927 or email us at email@example.com.
Road Right of Way Maintenance
The Town of Dayton Road crew is currently working on removal of dead, diseased, or hazourdus trees in the Town road right of way on two town roads included in the State Rustic Road System -Emmons Creek Road and Rural Road. They will continue to remove other identified trees in the road right of way and where hazards are identified.
Right of Way maintenace will continue this fall on
Update on Little Hope Dam
A WI DNR Contested Case Hearing to wrapped up 0n August 8. The Adminstrative Judge is expected to make his decision this fall.
Waupaca County has filed a petition with the WI DNR requesting an approval to remove the Little Hope Dam crossing the Crystal River at the Red Mill. This historic structure dates back to 1855 and is a significant historical part of the Town of Dayton. Local officials and residents have made numerous attempts to request a transfer to the Little Hope Lake District so the dam can be rebuilt; however Waupaca County officials have refused to discuss a transfer.
Local officials and residents requested a public hearing before the DNR. The DNR has judge heard testimoney in favor of removing the dam on June 3-4, 2014 and again on June 25, 2014 in Waupaca.
For additional information Click on this Folder
The Town of Dayton has a opening for a ordinance enforcement officer. The ordinance enforcement officer would respond to complaints, educate local residents, and enforce town ordinances in the areas of parkiing, nuisances, outdoor signs, and waterways. This position does not necessarily required a current law enforcement background and is not a town constable poistion. Please contact Chris Klein, town chairman at 715-281-2917 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Town of Dayton has two openings for town roadway maintnenace employees to work on the towns crew including tree trimming and maintaing roadway signs. Prior tree trimming work, bucket truck operations and/ or CDL license are prefered but not required. Please contact Chris Klein, town chairman at 715-281-2917 or email@example.com.