From time to time the Town of Dayton may require temporary outside services to accomplish Town responsibilities that require specific skills. When such situations arise, the Town of Dayton will advertise the business opportunity in the Waupaca County Post and on this page on the Town of Dayton web site. Of those companies responding to the RFP, the best company will be selected based solely on the best price for a quality service that meets the requirements of the RFP.
Open Requests for Proposal:
There is an open RFP for a metal roof for the Town Hall in the Town of Dayton at this time.
- Intent to Submit Proposal 1/16/2017
- Request for Proposal Issuance 1/31/2017
- Selection of Top Bidders/Notification to Unsuccessful Bidders 2/06/2017
- Begin contract discussions 2/13/2017
- Contract Award 2/21/2017
- The required date for project completion is 8/31/2017. Bidders may propose a date earlier or later, and it will be evaluated accordingly.